I'm just going to start to this blog off with saying I am in my bathtub taking a bubble bath , listing to Beyoncé , and drinking grape juice out of my mom's wine glass. Pretending I'm an adult drinking real wine haha. This is a free write so I am going to make a list of characteristics I want in my future husband. It's has been on my to do list so might as well kill two birds with one stone.
1. Has to treat their mom good .
2. He has to be willing to try new things.
3. Faithful , obviously .
4. Treat me like a queen.
5. Good listener, because I talk a lot or at least act like there listing.
6. Has AMBITION !
7. Doesn't care if I don't shave for 3 weeks or 3 months....
8. Knows when they need to go get ice cream when I'm sad.
9. Has a wild side.
10. They have to be mature but they have to be able to let loose also.
11. Let's me pick the radio station when we drive.
12. He has to be manly.
13. Has a good positive attitude 3/4s of the time.
14. Likes to go on dates but also likes to stay home on a Friday night.
15. Protective
16. Loves to cuddle.
17. Will dance in the rain with me
18. Wants to have babies.
19 Does not give up when things get rough.
20. He is willing to work hard , for whatever.
21. He has to be honest.
22. Sensitive but not too sensitive because I don't want a cry baby.
23. Will spend hours shopping with me, but he just holds my bags.
24. Knows how to whip up a good steak .
25. Romantic , yes love the little corny stuff.
26.makes me laugh
27. Loves me at my worst
28. Cheers me up
29. Put others before him
30. Rubs my feet
No comments:
Post a Comment