Thursday, November 6, 2014
23 dooooooooooe
I don't know of this bag includes my clothes or not but if it does not , I would bring a couple of things with me. I would bring a camera because I would want to take lots of pictures of everyone and everything. I would also bring a dictionary for their language. The reason I would bring this is because I would want to know what they are saying to me or what to say them. I have went on many missions trips in my years and I always bring my bible. Even if this is not a mission trip , I would bring my bible. I would bring this to spread hope around. Let the people know they are not alone. I would also bring a journal. I would bring this because I would want the people I meet to write something to me or me write things down I see. I think that would be amazing trip to go there ! Ebola or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment