I think to Kill A Mocking Bird shows an unfair justice trial. If you have evidence that prices your not guilty or guilty, it should determine your punishment. Not your race or ethnic background. I feel we do not know what really goes on in the justice system. I always thought we have had a soild system. These past four years have been a hard part in the justice system. We as Americans are failing at the system.
I know what we did as Americans was wrong to the African Americans but we are sorry. Just because Aferican Americans commit more crime then whites does not mean that we hate Aferican Americans. Same thing the other way around. Justice is inocint until proven guilty. Not color proves you guilty. Many people have committed horrible crimes. It's society. I feel as if I am unsure about the whole thing, to be honest.
No comments:
Post a Comment