Tuesday, September 16, 2014

#11 wakakakakakaka

The Bluffton street fair is huge big fair. It is an annual thing every year. Everyone comes to it. You basically see the gross people of Bluffton. I mean it is fun and nice but it brings out the ratchets. #sorrynotsorry. Anyways it is the biggest thing for Bluffton . There is rides,food,games and many more.
 The first thing I am going to talk about is the rides. You would think a fair would not have big rides but the Bluffton street fair actually has good rides. There are kitty rides for little kids. Then there are big rides for teenagers or pre-teens. Some of the rides are scary because they are old or you think the carnies would not set them up right. The carnies are really weird too. There are some that are really nice , then there are some who are mean. There is also a big red tent with advertisement and free things. I love the free things.
 My favorite part of street fair are the games. You spend say more money on the games then what it is worth. Like you will pay 10 dollars just to win a small stuffed animal. It is pointless but the joy you get when you win it is the best. Also street fair has the best most greasy food ever. You gain a lot of food. I love street fair . 

No comments:

Post a Comment