I feel like when someone describes their self , they tell everyone all the postive things about their self. For me I tell both. I want people to know my flaws because that is what makes most of me. I am flawed up but I am also flawless at the same time. I sometimes do not know what to think of myself so I am sure this blog is going to bounce all over. So sorry in advance.
First off I am still learning to love myself. I don't know how to love myself sometimes. I think that is just me overthinking though. I am trying though. I also have a big personality but I am so sensitive. I don't have much confidence either which is weird because everyone thinks I do. I have the complete opposite. I hate my body but learning to love it and get healthy. I know I know this sound like a pity party but do not feel bad because all these flaws make me something. They also make me stronger each day.
I have lots of positive good things in my life also. I have the most supportive family and friends ever. Anything I do there always cheering me on to do better or not to give up. They bring me up when I am down which sometimes can be a lot. My mom is my best friend in the whole world. I love my mom so much it's crazy. My biggest fear is loosing my mom. I think that is everyone's big fear in life. Another random fact is I love being around people. I love hearing peoples' stories and how they have overcame their own struggles. I love big crowds some days then other days I would rather be at home with my dog, reading a book or watching Netflix and eating Chinese food. I also love school . I want to become a probation officer but deep down I know I can achieve higher . This is just a little about me. The rest is mystery.
No comments:
Post a Comment