Friday, September 12, 2014

#9

 If I  could change any physical part of my body with someone else in this room would be my weight. I know that sounds bad but if I could I would. I still love myself no matter what but I always wanted to know what it is like being skinny. Not supper skinny because I do not like that.I want t have curves still. Like Shainas body, I would trade her weight for mine. I feel like I would not be the same person. I'm just a natural big gal but I am working on slimming down. Either way I still get the guys. Haha just kidding just kidding.
  If I had to choose something else to change with someone, it would be skin color. I would change Dwayne's skin color for mine. I would not want to be dark though. I would just add a couple drops to my ton so I can be mixed. White is boring. Also I could wear weaves which I think it would be legit to get new hair every three months or so. I am happy with who I am though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment