Tuesday, September 30, 2014

14...

A bestfriend is an amazing gift. I have had the same bestfriend since 5th grade. Her name is Sydney Longenberger. The first time we met was when in Mrs.Henry's room. I always seen her in elementary school but never talked to her. Sydney was sitting next to me when our teacher walked in with a huge blood stain on her butt. Us being stupid laughed so hard together. Then after that we automatically started talking and spending the night at each other's house. At that time in 5th grade both our parents where getting divorced . We both lived with our moms who always took care of us. The next ironic thing we went together was that both our dad's went to jail . They were jail mates with each other. We went through a lot of things together during that year and then after that we spent everyday together. She is my bestfriend and I go crazy without talking or seeing her more then two days. We have been through a lot together.

No comments:

Post a Comment