Tuesday, September 2, 2014

#5- Sick Life

Everyone gets sick sometime in their life time. Im a big baby and think I am sick all the time. Even if my throat hurts a little , i yell for my mom and tell her im dying. Thank the lord I have an amazing mom to take care of me when I am sick. Sometimes i fake being sick just so my mom will take care of me. Perks of being the favorite child. When i do get sick though, like really sick, it is awful.

Last year at this time I would have to go to the doctors in Indy every Friday to get treated. My mom was the only one by my side everytime. She would hold my hand and rub my head. She made me feel safe while I was there. I remember the very last time I went to the doctors at Riley for surgery. My mom stayed with me in the hospital the whole week and slept in a little chair. Then when I got home after that week, my mom took two weeks off of work for me and got me slushies everyday and bought me redbox movies everyday. It was the worst but the best two weeks ever.

I wrote about about that experience because that was the most recent one. I learned after that experience that my mom really is the best. That I when I have kids , I want to treat my kids how my mom treats me. Also that when my mom needs me when she gets old, I will never put her in a nursing home because I will remember all the times she took care of me. It's ironic because I have a cold as I am writing about being sick. Plus my mom just made me chicken noodle soup with sprite. I am lucky to have someone take care of me and have an amazing mom to go out of her to try to make me feel better. Loveeee my mamma dukes so muchhhh. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment